Who Qualifies For Plan C
- An employer’s primary business location must be in Kent County.
- At least 80 percent of a firm’s employees must live in Kent County.
- An employer cannot have had health care coverage for the past two consecutive years.
- The hourly wage of the firm’s employees must average $10 or less for the first year of the plan.
- An employer must have a certain number of employees. Right now, that number is from four to 15. But companies with more than 15 employees will become eligible after the first of the year.
An employer can be enrolled in Plan C for up to six consecutive years. Employee spouses are eligible for coverage, but their children are not. PPOM is the network provider and the U.S. Health and Life Insurance Co underwrites the plan.
Call Kent Health Plan at (800) 211-1534 or visit www.kenthealth.org for more information.