- change ups
Sixth Supplier Panel At Trade Center
Discussing global threats and opportunities for firms in the automotive industry will be Jim Gresehover, director of Asian business and engineering for Gentex, and Nelson C. Jacobson, the JSJ corporate officer and director who is responsible for international business development, furniture and distribution products.
Also on the panel during the symposium at GVSU’s Van Andel Global Trade Center will be:
- John F. Perkowski, chairman and CEO, ASIMCO Corp.
- Dean Meridew, vice president and general manager, Amcast Industrial Corp.’s North American Wheel Division
- Brian T. Dragon, director, W.Y. Campbell & Co.
- John Hluchan, executive vice president and chief operation officer of DCI
- John Pimm, vice president, Michigan Brass
The panel’s members will be asked to share their experience and expertise in the auto industry.