Brewery distributing to Northeast US
A brewery in the region is expanding its footprint in the U.S.
Galesurg-based Bell’s Brewery is opening distribution to Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Jersey this summer.
“Part of the process of selecting new distributor partners is making sure that it is a shared passion,” said Laura Bell, CEO, Bell’s Brewery. “We are all very excited to welcome each of these distributors to our extended Bell’s family and look forward to launching New England and New Jersey with partners who share our commitment to craft beer and quality.”
Bell’s launched to Texas and New Mexico in 2017.
The expansion into New England and New Jersey will bring the brewery’s total footprint to 39 states, as well as Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico.
The company is expanding to the Northeast with the aid of 11 new distribution partners:
- Craft New Hampshire
- McLaughlin and Moran (Rhode Island)
- Levin Distributing (Connecticut)
- Northeast beverage Corp. (Connecticut)
- Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Vermont
- Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Maine
- Hunterdon Brewing Company (New Jersey)
- Commercial Distributing (Massachusetts)
- Craft Beer Guild (Massachusetts)
- L. Knife & Son (Massachusetts)
- Seaboard Products Co. (Massachusetts)