AFP West Michigan’s National Philanthropy Day (NPD) recognizes outstanding achievements by an individual, foundation and corporate philanthropists, fundraising volunteers, and professional fundraisers. These awards recognize those individuals and organizations whose lifetime, long-term, and emerging achievements have made a significant impact on society.
2018 AWARD CATEGORIES
- Benjamin Franklin Award for Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Distinguished Philanthropist
- President's Award
- Outstanding Corporation, Foundation, or Community Organization
- Emerging Nonprofit Development Professional
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser(s)
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy (ages 18 and under)
- West Michigan Chapter Award for Excellence in Fundraising
The honorees selected will receive their awards at the 32nd National Philanthropy Day Luncheon on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
32nd National Philanthropy Day Luncheon
Wednesday, November 15, 2018
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
JW Marriott Grand Rapids
Click here for more information.
Grand Rapids Business Journal is proud to be a sponsor of the 32nd National Philanthropy Day Luncheon program. GRBJ's annual Giving Guide publication serves as the official program for this year's luncheon. Contact Jenn Maksimowski for advertising opportunities and deadlines.