Lunch and Learn on Cloud Migrations and Optimization
Come for a lunch and learn around Cloud Migrations and Embracing the Cloud as an Investment Tool.
This is an IT Admin level session. The primary goal of this session is to provide you with a better understanding of the services available in Azure, how Azure cloud costs line up with on-premises costs, what it looks like to deploy a hybrid environment, and creative ways to begin leveraging Azure cloud, without breaking the bank.
Leave with valuable info and an offer for a free Azure Assessment!
What You’ll Learn:
• How other InsITe clients have migrated to Azure, at their own pace by using a reliable methodology, ﬂexible and powerful tools, and proven partner expertise
• Using Azure backup to backup data and servers
• How to replicate VMs into Azure to provide a warm data center fail-over
• Methods to safely and slowly migrate over to cloud resources
• Why Microsoft Azure can help you save-- before, during and after migration, and how it oﬀers unmatched value during every stage of your cloud migration journey
• How to optimize cloud costs through server runtime optimization
• How easy it is to perform a cost-comparison of an on-premises server environment compared to an Azure-hosted server environment
• What migration oﬀers, tools and expertise are available to help you migrate to Microsoft Azure with cost-eﬀective and ﬂexible paths